Thank God, You are with me!

Monday, June 06, 2011 0 Comments

I'm being super nostalgic… lost in the memories of the past. How much have I waited for this day, but now, when it has really come, I don't wanna move. In my childhood, whenever I saw big girls, who looked so beautiful in long hair and make-up, shopped from fancy showrooms as much as they wanted, drove cars as fast as the traffic allowed then, I used to get titillated. Their world looked an oyster to me. I always wanted to be one such a lady: smart, beautiful, independent, confident, vital… Luckily, I'm turned into one; not as perfect as my dream image were, but, it's the same phase of life, which I always wanted to live forever. But, guess what… Now things have changed. Shopping seems as a duty to just update myself with fashion and style. Kids appear to me the happiest creatures on the earth. No worries, no work, only masti & fun… Kindergarten looks the best place in the world. Oh God, I wanna take admission there again, start my career from K.G. and stop at K.G. too… I don't wanna grow up.

Why are we loosing the beauty of life? The innocence of childhood is stolen by some devil. Why grown-up means leaving your family behind and move to a far town alone? Why everywhere it's only lies and cheating? Society has become a permanent home of evil doers…and living a life of simplicity has become an obsolete art… Why???

Life means to move on…. And now, I can only pray God to give me the strength to face things with courage and wisdom, to help create that innocence again in our hearts… Everywhere I will go, God would be accompanying me. Everything else can change, but same idols, same belief, same values will be everywhere… Thank God, You are with me!

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: