My Idea of a Perfect Life

Saturday, March 20, 2010 2 Comments

Friends, one may say that no life is perfect, but I say that all lives are perfect in their own sense; it is just the perception, your view of looking @ things. Richness, success, happiness, prosperity all of them have different meanings to different individuals. May be a person who is a CEO of some big company is richer than the one who lives in a jhopad patti, but none can guarantee for which one of them is happier..!
Because I believe that it's just your state of mind that you feel anything, so first start feeling happy and you will find things a bit better in your ambience..

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

2 comments:

  1. Well for me 'the perfect life' would be to find tranquility of mind.Just be myself and have no obligation to anybody except my conscience.
    You may say,I do have perfect life herein.But, to tell you the truth I have weak disposition and I get swayed every time I meet somebody.I start living for that person.
    Here's where I insult the divine creator,who put me on this earth to be me,not somebody else.
    I may be a inane , awkward, may be something good too.But that's just me.I may not be able to find 'my ways' to every circumstances for now.But I am looking forward to the
    day I'll start believing in myself.That will be a perfect life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gotit: That's so true, the very last line of what you said regarding a perfect life. And obviously, living a perfect life implicitly involves having peace of mind & soul, and as I said it's just your state of mind that one day when you will start believing in yourself,eventually you will start living a perfect life.

    ReplyDelete